BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

When I was 13....

An entry to my blog would have looked something like this:



You are my worst nightmare. You may have eyes, but you don’t use them to see because if you did you would do something about the racist, sexist, homophobic pigs around you, but instead you watch them, and you say nothing. You may have ears, but you don’t hear with them because all these slurs go on and you say nothing, and even when you do you only say it to that one person. Revolutions don’t start with silence. Which remind me, I hate you. You are a close minded white kid. You wouldn’t know equality if it smacked you upside the head. You want to save the world, how about you save yourself first. But all you can think about is how you’re going to hell. Isn’t that what the school psychologist told you, that “its all your fault” well that must be because it is. You slut. And who do you think you’re fooling anyway? You’re no badass with your tripp pants you bought at goodwill, like your life is all difficult well believe me you have it good. Yeh, your parents are real terrible to you. So what if they’re focused your brother’s “problem” and they told you “they don’t have time to deal with your shit right now”. You should be grown up enough to take care of your own damn self. Getting straight A’s and shit like you’re so smart when really, you know you’re half-assing all those papers and you should be applying yourself not procrastinating like the dumb shit you are. I hate you more then you’ll ever know. And if you live to tomorrow to read this, I hope you realize that I love you more than anything in the world, and I know you can achieve anything you can set your mind to. I hope you some day grow to realize that you are beautiful inside and out and that no matter what has happened or will happened you can get through it. I hope you grow to find that you have a wonderful support network of chosen family and that even your given family loves you very much. And one more thing to you, self, never stop dreaming.

0 comments: